222 new cases of pneumonia, COVID-19 registered in Kyrgyzstan
222 new cases of pneumonia, COVID-19
registered in Kyrgyzstan
At least 222 new cases of community-acquired pneumonia and COVID-19 have been registered in the Kyrgyz Republic. The Ministry of Health and Social Development reports.
Memo to prevent the spread of coronavirus
Follow the rules to stay healthy:
• Wash your hands with soap:
- before, during and after cooking;
-when handling finished products after using raw meat;
-after visiting the toilet;
-after contact with animals and their waste;
-after returning from the street
• Buy animal products at specialist retailers if you have permission to sell
• Use different cutting boards and knives for raw meat and finished products
Safety rules for contact with animals:
• Wear protective gowns, gloves and masks when in contact with animals and
• After work, be sure to remove working protective clothing, wash it every day. Do
not bring your work clothes for washing home
• Keep your family out of contact with contaminated work clothes and shoes.
• Avoid unprotected contact with sick animals and birds in wild nature, on farms.
• Disinfect used tools, equipment and work surfaces when cutting meat products
• Report all suspected cases of disease and mortality to livestock.