Educational-methodical department of EURASIAN INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY (hereinafter EMD EIU) is a structural unit of the university that ensures the organization of all types of educational and methodological work, its coordination, as well as control over the educational and methodological activities of the departments.
The main tasks of EMD
• Carries out planning, organization and control of the educational process of EIU.
• Organizes constant control over the state of educational and methodological work in the departments, over the work on the implementation of the decisions of the educational and methodological council of EIU to improve the quality and effectiveness of training.
The content and technology of the EMD activity is concretized in the following main aspects:
• ensuring the planning, organization and control of the educational process in accordance with the requirements of state educational standards;
• organization and software support for the development of curricula for basic educational programs;
• collection and analysis of data on the methodological provision of the educational process;
• study of consumer demand for additional education programs
• formation of schedules of the educational process, scheduling of classes, accounting and control of the volume of workload and performing discipline of the teaching staff, provision of the educational process with classrooms, etc .;
• preparation of analytical reports on methodological work.