Admission rules of the university
You are faced with a difficult task – to choose an educational institution that will help you realize your life plans and dreams, open up new prospects for you. To achieve this goal, the Eurasian International Medical University relies primarily on the energy and ambition of young people. Your energy, determination, and desire to develop and realize your creative potential will be in demand here as nowhere else. Already, EIMU has created an environment in which every student can count on assistance in the development of their creative and sports initiatives, as well as receive comprehensive support for the most daring medical projects. Without a doubt, the doors of EIMU are always open for those who want to get a modern education in the field of medicine, dentistry, and pharmacy. It uses innovative training technologies to train highly qualified specialists in the field of medicine who are able to be leaders, work in a team, adapt to a professional environment, act and win in a competitive environment. Students are given the opportunity to work in laboratories of medical biophysics, chemistry, biology and human anatomy. You, the representatives of the new generation, will have to decide what the medical future of the country will be. In the meantime, everything is just beginning for you, let this start be a good one!
The admission of students is carried out on the basis of the allocated quota by the ministry of education of Kyrgyzstan, as well as with the regulation, which was developed in accordance with the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic and establishes the procedure for admitting foreign citizens to study at the EIMU.
- Direct admissions is carried out on the basis of the student's personal application, applied through the official agent for working with Pakistani students at the EIMU.
- The student provides an original or a certified photocopy of documents proving his identity, citizenship, an original or a certified photocopy of a state-recognized education document and the required number of photographs (premedical certificate with 60% or above marks)
- For each applicant, a personal Data-base file is opened, in which all submitted documents and the results of entrance examinations, certification tests, including extracts from the protocol of the decision of the EIMU appeal commission are kept.
- Applicants who have submitted deliberately fake documents to the admissions office of the university are liable under the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
- EIMU hold entrance examinations for programs corresponding to educational standards of secondary general education in the form of an exam.
- The tests are conducted in English in Biology, Chemistry and English in the form of testing and/or oral interview.
Admission of foreign students when migrating from other universities:
- Foreign students from other medical universities from abroad countries have the right to migrate to the Eurasian International Medical University, provided the academic difference to be passed during the transfer which does not exceed the established limits.
- Required: an academic certificate indicating the subjects and hours, an extract from the expulsion order, the original of the certificate, a passport with an entry visa, 10 photos 3x4, an application addressed to the rector for admission to the EIMU.
- The academic difference is determined by the educational and methodical department with the issuance of a certificate of the possibility of migrating to the IMU.
- The accuracy of the documents is checked: a request is sent about the corresponding university in order to confirm the validity of the academic record, certificates, verification of passport and visa documentation in accordance with the requirements of the translation.
- After receiving confirmation from the university where the student came from, an Order for enrollment in the corresponding course is prepared.