DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL AND CLINICAL DISCIPLINES
The Department of Clinical Disciplines is an educational and scientific administrative unit of the university that implements a professional educational program of higher professional education and provides training in accordance with the state educational standard of higher professional education in the field of "Medicine."
The Department of Clinical Disciplines is dedicated to providing a broad academic foundation, including clinical observations and practical learning opportunities.
The Department of Clinical Disciplines aims to empower students with knowledge, develop their professional competencies, and ensure their success in applying skills in practice.
The strategic goal of the Department of Clinical Disciplines is to recognize the achievement of students who are capable of utilizing modern methods of diagnosis, treatment, prevention, and rehabilitation of patients in clinical practice.
- Creating conditions for faculty and students.
- Development and improvement of the quality of educational services in clinical disciplines for training foreign specialists.
- Continuing professional development of faculty and students.
- Utilizing innovative teaching technologies, interactive teaching methods, and clinical cases in the educational process.
- Development of research potential.
- Formation of individual and alternative educational programs.