DEPARTMENT OF MORPHO-PHYSIOLOGICAL DISCIPLINES
Department of Morphophysiological Disciplines is an educational and scientific administrative unit of the university that implements a professional educational program of higher professional education and provides training in accordance with the state educational standard of higher professional education in the field of "Medicine."
The Department of Morphophysiological Disciplines is dedicated to providing students with fundamental and contemporary knowledge in morphophysiological disciplines, taking into account functional and clinical perspectives.
The Department of Morphophysiological Disciplines aims to empower students with knowledge, develop their professional competencies, and ensure their success in applying skills in practice.
The strategic goal of the Department of Morphophysiological Disciplines is to recognize the achievement of students who are capable of applying practical knowledge and skills with a focus on functional and clinical perspectives.
- Creating conditions for faculty and students.
- Development and improvement of the quality of educational services in morphophysiological disciplines for training foreign specialists.
- Continuing professional development of faculty and students.
- Utilizing innovative teaching technologies, interactive teaching methods, and clinical cases in the educational process.
- Development of research potential.