The International Department of the University is the administrative division of the University, coordinating the participation of the University in international cooperation programs aimed at improving the quality of educational programs , strengthening the research, educational, cultural potential and increasing the international prestige of EMU and further attracting foreign students and teachers to study and cooperate with the university.
The mission of the international department of the university is to ensure international mobility of students, staff and teaching staff of the university, as well as international cooperation through the creation favorable conditions for the further development of existing and new partnerships.
University International Department – the ability to create conditions for the development of existing partnerships and create conditions for new partnerships, while strengthening and improving the image of the university at the international level.
The strategic goal of the international department of the university is to achieve the international strategy of the university.
- Stimulating international cooperation through strategic partnerships and involving staff and students in international research, development, design, tourism and innovation projects with partner universities , research institutions, fashion houses, agencies.
- Increasing international reputation in order to increase the number of international agreements with higher education institutions in the European Union and beyond.
- We present new opportunities for the internationalization of our university.
- Increasing the number of students and staff participating in mobility-related activities.
- Providing favorable conditions on campuses in order to increase the number of international students.
- Providing adequate and high-quality training for all mobility participants by trained university staff.
- Encourage our employees to develop language skills in order to increase the number of training programs that can be contained in foreign languages.
- Stimulating the growth of the organization of international activities and stimulating an increase in the number of students and staff participating in international events, such as trainings, conferences, seminars, symposia , summer schools.