The educational institution "Eurasian International Medical University" (EI EIMU) was established on March 18, 2019 and registered in the World Directory of Medical Schools of the World Health Organization (WDOMS).
Today the university includes the Faculty of General Medicine with 5 years of training in English, the modern clinic "Avicenna Medical". The university has twelve educational and experimental laboratories equipped with advanced innovative equipment: physiology; pathophysiology; microbiology; histologists and pathology; chemistry, physics and others. For scientific and experimental work Vivarium, where rabbits, guinea pigs, white mice and frogs live. Eurasian International Medical University meets all the requirements of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic,
Basis for granting the right to conduct educational activities: License of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic for the right to conduct educational activities in the field of vocational education. No. LS 190003488 Registration number No. D2019-0024 dated 09.08.2019. validity period: unlimited.
1) The University has a highly qualified teaching staff in accordance with the requirements of the state educational standards of the Kyrgyz Republic with training and teaching in English. The high quality of the educational process at the university is ensured by domestic and foreign representatives of the teaching staff, and each student is provided with access to the databases of the university's electronic library in English and Russian;
2) The University has a complex of educational, scientific and medical base that meets world-class standards;
3) The total educational area occupied by the university is more than 12000 square meters;
4) There is a hostel for 2000 places, located on the territory of the university, where hot meals are organized that meet the gastronomic and cultural preferences of foreign students;
6) The university has a modern library, the library fund is 50,000 copies including electronic textbooks and teaching guidelines, teaching materials, computers necessary to ensure a full education of students. Students have remote access to electronic databases of the worldwide libraries;
7) After successful completion of EIMU, the student receives a state diploma of higher medical education of the Kyrgyz Republic, which is recognized in the CIS countries and a number of foreign countries.